Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good listening

One of our friends here was in Alamagordo, NM at the same time my parents were stationed there (in the mid-70's, pre-Lauren.) In fact, when he and his wife lived there they lived an 1/8th of a mile from where my parents lived in the 1980's. During this conversation, he realized that I wasn't living there at the time because I was not even born. He said, "Oh cr*p!" My little monkey picked up on it and immediately repeated the words. Hilarious! Who says kids don't listen?? It made all the parents laugh.

A couple of days later, I dropped Eleanor's pacifier in the parking lot. Stephen came out with the above euphemism. Not only can he listen, but he can remember! The days of not worrying so much about what is said is gone!

No comments:

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.