Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Three posts in 11 days!! I'm on a roll. It is fun to post, hear responses, and keep you up to date. So now hopefully I have more motivation to post!

Here are some pics for you. The frist two are of Stephen. His new smile when you ask him to say "Cheese!" and him sledding. It took us a while to get him to wear gloves. Then he realized his hands stay warm and he was sold. Now sledding is a favorite activity.




Can't have pictures of Stephen without pics of Eleanor! How sweet is she? I was afraid we used all of our cuteness genes on Stephen, but some were obviously spared. This week she has found her hands and enjoys holding then up in front of her as well as grabbing onto things.





The gown she has on above was hand knitted by my mom. Both my brother and I were christened in the gown. It is so cool to be able to have her wear it.

I hope to add something on the side of our blog about visiting this summer. We are starting to get requests and even "reservations." Jeff and Wendy Dean have already booked their Alaska adventure. Riley will be able to meet our kids!

1 comment:

Wherever we go there we are said...

Hi Wolfs! We love looking at your blog and seeing your beautiful family! I'm glad to hear your labor went pretty well! Ellie is so precious and Stephen is growing SO fast! It's so hard to believe Miles is as old as Stephen was when Miles was born... how time flies! We changed the name of our blog, so if you've had trouble accessing it, just go back to your original invitation and reclick on it and it should work. Have a great weekend! -Debi

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.