Sunday, September 9, 2007

Finally . . .

Check out the latest addition to our family . . .


Matt (You thought I was going to say a baby!! Thankfully not.)

Matt made it home today at least a week early. What a wonderful blessing. He arrived safely this afternoon into the Anchorage airport. Marjie (Matt's mom), Stephen, and I were able to go to the gate to meet him. Here is a picture of Stephen and grandma waiting to see Matt come in.


I continue to be pregnant, thankfully. I am still having contractions and this week they have become every 2-3 minutes which at first was scary. No labor though, so I just have to live with them until she is born (hopefully a while longer - I am 35 weeks this weekend.) Otherwise the pregnancy is going well.


Stephen continues to talk up a storm with so many new words. Some we don't understand at all. This week's most impressive word was helicopter!! Four syllables! And today he was singing along to a song in the car. Not all the words were there, but a lot of them were.


I am off to spend time with my wonderful husband, son, and mother-in-law!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Loved catching up with you guys and seeing your pictures. Stephen is quite handsome and looks like a great helper. I look forward to checking in with you guys here!

Thank you for visiting our website! May you have a blessed day.