So I looked and I was aghast. It has almost been a month since I posted. Such a bad blogger. I am not living up to John Laurie's expectations! I did have a good excuse earlier in the month, which was our internet was down for three days. So three days of the month doesn't count, then the wirless internet in our house is broken, therefore I can't blog and catch up on TV at the same time. The couch has been winning out more often than not. My mom even called the other day because I hadn't repsonded to her e-mails. When I am able to talk to Matt at work, I sometimes don't even check my e-mail at home.
What have we been doing in the past month??
Stephen: He has been talking up a storm. He is trying to repeat everything we say. Definitely having to watch what we say now too. Starting to talk in baby sentences instead of one word here and there. So much fun to watch his development. He is also starting to let me know when he has gone to the bathroom. Very ready for potty training, but with all the up coming changes not pushing the issue. He is definitely asserting his independence and gets upset when he doesn't get his way. Fortunately that is short lived.
Lauren: Still waiting for Matt to come home. It is looking like he will leave mid-month next month, all unofficial of course! It won't be official until he is on a plane. Been working too hard which is causing contractions. Fortuntely no labor, but still inconvient none the less. I have started my bi-weekly monitoring for having a 2 vessel umbilical cord and she is stubborn!! I end up spending a long time there because she is lazy in the morning and doesn't want to wake up and move around. We are at 33 weeks now, so definitely on the downhill slope!
Us: Been enjoying a great visit with grandma and grandpa. Grandpa leaves this weekend to go back to CA. And grandma stays to help us. She should still be here when Matt gets home which will be awesome! The weather has been great, so we have been taking advantage as much as possible (while I have been resting.) It is nice to see Denali as we drive around.
I am going to close, but will post another blog today or tomorrow with pictures! Promise!
Oh, almost forgot. Stephen has a new cousin!! Jack Andrew Schuman arrived on August 14th. He is a cutie! Stephen has even learned to say Jack. My parents have been enjoying time with the newest grandson. Having a girl grandbaby is going to be a change!
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are doing well! Your little man is so cute! Thanks for posting pictures. I am happy Matt is unofficially coming home soon!
Post a Comment